Pure performance, sporty equipment, outstanding everyday usability
- Bridging the gap in sporting style. The 338 kW (460 hp) Panamera GTS models bridge the gap between the Panamera S (440 hp) and the Panamera Turbo (550 hp) in spectacularly sporting style.
- An emotional experience. When combined with the standard sports exhaust system, the modified, powerful four-litre V8 biturbo engine provides the driver with an emotional driving and sound experience.
- Fit for the track. The models achieve outstanding longitudinal and lateral dynamics thanks to an adaptive air suspension with three-chamber air springs, sports chassis (-10 mm) and large brakes (390 mm at the front, 365 mm at the rear).
- A dynamic appearance.
The Sport Design package features black elements, new 20-inch wheels, and Alcantara and aluminium interior trim for an athletic look.
- Feel-good ambience.
Adaptive 18-way sports seats, a heated multifunction sports steering wheel, leather equipment including an Alcantara package, and the Sport Chrono Package are included as standard.
- Everything at a glance. With its GTS models, Porsche is expanding its selection of comfort and assistance systems to include a head-up display with various configurations for the Panamera range.
- Impressive from the back. Thanks to its large tailgate, extra loading space and the 4+1 seating concept, the first Panamera GTS Sport Turismo combines sporty elements with maximum comfort for day-to-day driving.